Camera Stores in Phoenix?

Last response: in Digital Camera
April 6, 2005 1:46:12 AM

Anyone know of any good camera stores in Phoenix? I am looking for one
with a good selection of camera bags.

More about : camera stores phoenix

April 6, 2005 2:20:07 AM

Tempe Camera Repair. In Tempe on University Boulevard.

Bob AZ
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 2:33:14 AM

"Tony Graber" <books64@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know of any good camera stores in Phoenix? I am looking for one
> with a good selection of camera bags.

Photomark on 22nd St. and McDowell. I believe they have a store in Mesa as
well. Full service w/sales, rentals and lab next door. Full range of items
from novice to pro. Pretty knowledgable staff.
http://www.photomark.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/about.htm...
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 3:20:03 PM

I second the recommendation of Photomark. Lousy neighborhood,
fantastic store.
!