Motherboard upgrade

MrTuRtLe03

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
Hello, I have a Toshiba Satalite C655D-S5200 and it has a terrible AMD 1GH processor, it is really slow. I have 6 gigs or RAM and I wanted to know if there was another Motherboard for this specific laptop that could fit an Intel i7 (or similar AMD processor(Just something faster)). I've been looking for the past few days and I hope someone else can find something!
-Thanks! :D

You rarely have a board option for laptops; their proprietary, meaning the boards are customized for the laptop casing. I would wipe your drive and do a fresh install of windows and try selling it; black friday is coming up soon; walmart had a lappy for only $199 last year. Used lappy's hold their value better than desktops; you might get $125 for it on craigslist or ebay.

MrTuRtLe03

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
I don't really want to sell it, I have about three or four more laptops that run faster w/ better CPU's. I know how the Motherboards are all designed for their specific casing, but I didn't know if Toshiba made the same model of laptops, that could support different processors, with different motherboards. If not, Ill buy a new motherboard, and make room. (That's why the Dremel is here isn't it?)