Logon Screen Saver - how to make it move?

OK I know how to change the logon screen saver. I have a small batch
file to do it as part of our install process and it works. What I
would like to do is use our university logo and have it move around
the screen.

How do I have my scr file move around the screen like logon.scr ?

---blank-scr.bat---
:: Install a blank screen saver

@echo off
copy /y %Z%\packages\blank.scr %WinDir%\system32

:: Change logo screenscaver from logon.scr to blank.scr
reg add "HKU\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Desktop" /v SCRNSAVE.EXE /t REG_SZ
/d blank.scr /f > nul

:: Change blanking time to 60 seconds
reg add "HKU\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Desktop" /v ScreenSaveTimeOut /t
REG_SZ /d 60 /f > nul
-------

Paul,

Without using any third-party utils: Perhaps you can make use of the MyPictures slideshow screensaver here.

1. Make up some image files (10 more more with randomly placed Company Logo) with a black backgr.
(Give the folder containing the image files the read-only rights for security reasons)

2. Configure the screensaver as the user (under your login) and disable the transition effects, adjust the timeouts etc.

3. Load TweakUI (which you can download from MS site) and click Logon, Settings.

4. Select "ScreenSaver" from the list, and choose Copy Now.
(What happens now is that the currently configured screensaver settings are applied to the Logon desktop, ie., HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT)

5. Restart Windows to test if the screensaver is working properly at the logon screen.

It will look like the Company Logo moves around, but not actually. The picture itself is changing (blank background)

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp