Mike

Splendid

Is there a way to have the program list automatically
expand when it's selected? Right now I have a few select
programs and then have to click on the down arrows below
the last program to see the entire list.

click on properties
click on start menu
click on customize
click on advance
scroll down to "scroll programs" and uncheck it
and your should expand.

Hi Mike,

I interpret that you want to disable personalised menus. If this applies to the start menu, you may
disable it through right-clicking on the start button and selecting properties. Click on 'customize'
and scroll down the list and uncheck 'Use personalized menus'.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to have the program list automatically
> expand when it's selected? Right now I have a few select
> programs and then have to click on the down arrows below
> the last program to see the entire list.

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 00:30:22 +0530, "Anando [MS-MVP]"
<anando@mvps.org> wrote:

>Hi Mike,
>
>I interpret that you want to disable personalised menus. If this applies to the start menu, you may
>disable it through right-clicking on the start button and selecting properties. Click on 'customize'
>and scroll down the list and uncheck 'Use personalized menus'.

In Windows XP, it is called "Scroll Programs"

---Atreju---