Help! Jaheira is stealing Nalia's lines!

Last response: in Video Games
November 17, 2004 6:05:46 PM

Currently, I've got the Happy Patch, Nalia romance mod and the flirtpack
installed in that order, and now it seems that Jaheira just speaks out
Nalia's lines when I try to flirt with her, as well as she just suddenly
blurt out what I suspect to be Nalia's lines just then. Is there a way to
fix this? Thanks.
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 6:05:47 PM

AJMAN <AJman@abc.com> wrote:
: Currently, I've got the Happy Patch, Nalia romance mod and the flirtpack
: installed in that order, and now it seems that Jaheira just speaks out
: Nalia's lines when I try to flirt with her, as well as she just suddenly
: blurt out what I suspect to be Nalia's lines just then. Is there a way to
: fix this? Thanks.

My guess is that you installed TOB and/or a Bioware patch after you installed Arnel's Nalia. Not
good, you'll need to reinstall.

--
Jason Compton jcompton@xnet.com
!