Help! Jaheira is stealing Nalia's lines!

Currently, I've got the Happy Patch, Nalia romance mod and the flirtpack
installed in that order, and now it seems that Jaheira just speaks out
Nalia's lines when I try to flirt with her, as well as she just suddenly
blurt out what I suspect to be Nalia's lines just then. Is there a way to
fix this? Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about help jaheira stealing nalia lines
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    AJMAN <AJman@abc.com> wrote:
    : Currently, I've got the Happy Patch, Nalia romance mod and the flirtpack
    : installed in that order, and now it seems that Jaheira just speaks out
    : Nalia's lines when I try to flirt with her, as well as she just suddenly
    : blurt out what I suspect to be Nalia's lines just then. Is there a way to
    : fix this? Thanks.

    My guess is that you installed TOB and/or a Bioware patch after you installed Arnel's Nalia. Not
    good, you'll need to reinstall.

    --
    Jason Compton jcompton@xnet.com

Games Video Games