  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
Share
June 13, 2005 1:56:19 AM

I have downloaded quite a few ringtones to my V3 and V551 many of which I no
longer want. I don't see a way to delete them. Help please.

Fred

More about : erase ringtones

June 13, 2005 1:56:20 AM

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 21:56:19 -0400, "Fred" <agunat@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I have downloaded quite a few ringtones to my V3 and V551 many of which I no
>longer want. I don't see a way to delete them. Help please.

You can't. You can overwrite them with other ringtones. The only
other way to erase ringtones and give you the default ones is to have
your phone flexed/flashed. If you don't like that particular tone
don't use it!
- -
June 13, 2005 11:33:26 AM

Surely you aren't stuck with significant memory used up to limit other
things??? i.e. pictures & appointment calendar.

Fred

"Joseph" <JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 21:56:19 -0400, "Fred" <agunat@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >I have downloaded quite a few ringtones to my V3 and V551 many of which I
no
> >longer want. I don't see a way to delete them. Help please.
>
> You can't. You can overwrite them with other ringtones. The only
> other way to erase ringtones and give you the default ones is to have
> your phone flexed/flashed. If you don't like that particular tone
> don't use it!
> - -

June 13, 2005 2:03:52 PM

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 21:56:19 -0400, "Fred" <agunat@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I have downloaded quite a few ringtones to my V3 and V551 many of which I no
>longer want. I don't see a way to delete them. Help please.
>
>Fred

Go into "my media", "sounds", hilight the one you want to delete, press the
middle menu button and you should have the option to "delete"
June 13, 2005 3:08:37 PM

Thyank you. I knew it had 2 B there somewhere.

Fred

!