My computer keeps BSODing and Freezing. And freezing while BSODing.

System specs:
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition Thuban 3.3GHz, 3.7GHz Turbo Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor HDE00ZFBGRBOX

ASUS M5A88-V EVO AM3+ AMD 880G SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard

OCZ Agility 3 AGT3-25SAT3-60G 2.5" 60GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

Rosewill Xtreme Series RX850-S-B 850W Continuous @40°C ,80 PLUS Certified, ATX12V v2.2 & EPS12V
v2.91, SLI Ready CrossFire Ready, Active PFC "Compatible with Core i7, i5" Power Supply

Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 Desktop Memory Model CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9

Sentey Arvina Extreme Division Tower Case 6x Fan LED/ 4 x USB / Multi Card Reader / 4 x Fan Control / E-SATA / 6 x Removable Aluminum Bays / Screwless

ZOTAC AMP! ZT-40102-10P GeForce GTX 480 (Fermi) 1536MB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

I have TurboV active (On motherboard - red LED - and the software - Though I haven't tried to overclock with it on the current windows.)

I have EPL active (Software - and green LED lights up on mobo.)

I am getting random BSOD's and random Freezes... As well as Freezes while BSODing (Which makes leaving my system on overnight kinda rough... as then (guessing-because of the heat) my processor heats up :-\)

Please help me. :'( (I'm just gunna guess the mobo just fails.... But... I'll see what you have to say :-) )
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about computer bsoding freezing freezing bsoding
  1. what exactly does the BSOD say ?
    does it refer to anything that failed nv4disp.dll , or memory addr , or HD fail , or anything ?
  2. When it freezes while bsoding, I'm pretty sure it just says "System has incurred errors" or something like that :-\ - Will write down error and edit post next time I see it -.

Others are

"On Sun 25/09/2011 9:15:39 PM GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\minidump\092511-10186-01.dmp
    uptime: 00:40:22
    This was probably caused by the following module: ndis.sys (ndis+0xC0128)
    Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NDIS 6.20 driver"

— But that was a few days ago - Since then, I've had like 3-5 BSOD Freezes and 1 or 2 freezes. (During the BSOD freezes, It doesn't tell record the error(s) to the disc.)
  3. Best answer
    its your ssd. update the bios
  4. Bio's is updated to latest (on Mobo) Do you mean the firmware of the ssd? :-o

EDIT - Also... (While on the subject of the ssd - (this might help ya'all solve what's wrong) - I have bios set to AHCI, but on boot settings it tells me that the agility3 is IDE, which I'm using a sata3 cable... very odd? or?? :-\)
  5. Best answer selected by xjustelevenx.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Systems