  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
July 23, 2004 9:39:10 PM

How do i use .msstyle files?
tia.

More about : noob visual styles

Anonymous
July 24, 2004 12:26:31 AM

rob wrote:
> How do i use .msstyle files?
> tia.

Research.. Google.. Simplicity at its best..

http://www.joeuser.com/index.asp?c=1&AID=364&u=0

--
<- Shenan ->
July 24, 2004 5:38:53 AM

"Shenan Stanley" <news_helper@hushmail.com> wrote in message news:<O2tZB1RcEHA.4092@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>...
> rob wrote:
> > How do i use .msstyle files?
> > tia.
>

> Research.. Google.. Simplicity at its best..
>
> http://www.joeuser.com/index.asp?c=1&AID=364&u=0
>
> --
> <- Shenan ->

yeah i did, but I cant seem to find a basic explanation, and all the
software I find is purchase-only, which I dont want to do until I know
what I am talking about. i dont want to trawl through pages of stuff
that I dont understand. Maybe someone could point me to an good
explanatory website, then?
July 24, 2004 3:55:47 PM

ok, now im embarrassed,i didnt catch on that the link you provided was
to the info i wanted.
A slice of humble pie please.....

!