Noob-Using visual styles

How do i use .msstyle files?
tia.
3 answers Last reply
More about noob using visual styles

    rob wrote:
    > How do i use .msstyle files?
    > tia.

    Research.. Google.. Simplicity at its best..

    http://www.joeuser.com/index.asp?c=1&AID=364&u=0

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    "Shenan Stanley" <news_helper@hushmail.com> wrote in message news:<O2tZB1RcEHA.4092@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>...
    > rob wrote:
    > > How do i use .msstyle files?
    > > tia.
    >

    > Research.. Google.. Simplicity at its best..
    >
    > http://www.joeuser.com/index.asp?c=1&AID=364&u=0
    >
    > --
    > <- Shenan ->

    yeah i did, but I cant seem to find a basic explanation, and all the
    software I find is purchase-only, which I dont want to do until I know
    what I am talking about. i dont want to trawl through pages of stuff
    that I dont understand. Maybe someone could point me to an good
    explanatory website, then?

    ok, now im embarrassed,i didnt catch on that the link you provided was
    to the info i wanted.
    A slice of humble pie please.....