Sign in with
Your question

Joysticks

Last response: in Components
December 30, 2011 1:58:05 PM

I have an old Emachines and I'm looking at buying a cheap joystick. Any suggestions on how to make sure it will be compatible with my system?

More about : joysticks

December 31, 2011 12:10:42 AM

If your using a PC, all joysticks will work, if your using a .mac then just type into google.co.uk:

Will (Joystick Name) Work on a mac

Hope this helps :) 
m
l
December 31, 2011 12:13:48 PM

I have an old Logitech wingman with a usb adapter on it and my computer won't even acknowledge that it's plugged in, I've tried everything and my system won't recognize that it's there at all, that's why I'm worried about shelling out money for another one...but if it's a dedicated usb then it should work???
m
l
Related resources
December 31, 2011 3:55:32 PM

Hmm sadly then i have no idea :S Have you tried to look for specific drivers for the Joystick? And are you sure it works with other computers? See if it shows in your device manager or not :S
m
l
December 31, 2011 4:01:25 PM

It doesn't show in device manager. I have installed the drivers. I'm not sure if it works on a different computer....
m
l
December 31, 2011 6:51:04 PM

I'm going to guess that it's the joystick that's the problem then if you have the drivers installed and device manager doesnt register it. Sorry i can't be much more help.
m
l
!