bluetooth headsets - any recommendations - this jabra stinks

Last response: in Technologies
Share
August 23, 2004 4:44:45 PM

hi. I have a sony ericcson T610 and just bought the jabra BT250. it
doesn't work well with the phone. you can't use all the voice
functionality from the phone and can't even hear the tone telling you
when to say the name. it also gets static and doesn't work the
distance amount it's supposed to.

Has anyone else used a bluetooth headset and have a recommendation? I
just want to be able to have it be portable, comfortable (which the
Jabra is) and let me use the voice instructions from the phone and
work from fairly long distances.
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 1:05:40 AM

marcy wrote:
> hi. I have a sony ericcson T610 and just bought the jabra BT250. it
> doesn't work well with the phone. you can't use all the voice
> functionality from the phone and can't even hear the tone telling you
> when to say the name. it also gets static and doesn't work the
> distance amount it's supposed to.
>
> Has anyone else used a bluetooth headset and have a recommendation? I
> just want to be able to have it be portable, comfortable (which the
> Jabra is) and let me use the voice instructions from the phone and
> work from fairly long distances.

heh - None live up to the claims on range, none are too good with voicemail.
So far I've had a BT200 and a BT100, the BT200 was OK but the talktime was a
bit short. Got a Bluespoon (and a motorola as well) at the moment and
they're both great - would recommend a bluespoon to anyone - even the low
cost chameleon (which I have) is excellent.

Got a CK3000 in the car too....

--
Mr. West, not every situation requires your patented approach of shoot
first, shoot later, shoot some more and then when everybody's dead try