Keto NPC Released!

Keto, one of the chattiest bards in the Realms, is now available at
http://www.pocketplane.net/keto !

An ambitious project launched two and a half years ago by Dungeon-Be-Gone
creator Victoria Joyner (Blue, the Immortal Bard), Keto brings a little
bit of wine, a little bit of mystery, and a lot of storytelling to your
Baldur's Gate 2 experience. A young woman out on her own, looking to make
a basically honest living as a minstrel, but spending most of her time
skirting the front door of every dungeon in Amn. Keto needs a spark to
fully develop her potential both as a bard and as an adventurer.

With thousands of lines of dialogue, nearly 100 banters, a unique bard
quest and over 400 voiced lines from several performers, Keto represents a
breath of fresh air for the expansive Bhaalspawn saga!

Keto may be downloaded from the mirrors listed at Pocket Plane Group,
http://www.pocketplane.net/keto . A Keto forum for comments and technical
support is available at http://forums.pocketplane.net .

Version 1 includes content for Shadows of Amn. Throne of Bhaal users are
supported, but content for the TOB portion of the game will be coming in a
future release.

Players do not need to start a new game to enjoy Keto. She can be found in
Athkatla's Bridge District at the Five Flagons Inn.

Keto is compatible with virtually all major BG2 add-ons, and contains
additional banter content with the Kelsey NPC, also available from Pocket
Plane.

On behalf of the Keto team, I hope you find her worth the wait!

(forgive if this is a repeat, but it didn't seem to be propagating
locally.)

--
Jason Compton jcompton@xnet.com
1 answer Last reply

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:01:29 +0000 (UTC), Jason Compton
    <jcompton@typhoon.xnet.com> wrote:

    >Keto, one of the chattiest bards in the Realms, is now available at
    >http://www.pocketplane.net/keto !
    >
    >An ambitious project launched two and a half years ago by Dungeon-Be-Gone
    >creator Victoria Joyner (Blue, the Immortal Bard), Keto brings a little
    >bit of wine, a little bit of mystery, and a lot of storytelling to your
    >Baldur's Gate 2 experience. A young woman out on her own, looking to make
    >a basically honest living as a minstrel, but spending most of her time
    >skirting the front door of every dungeon in Amn. Keto needs a spark to
    >fully develop her potential both as a bard and as an adventurer.
    >
    >With thousands of lines of dialogue, nearly 100 banters, a unique bard
    >quest and over 400 voiced lines from several performers, Keto represents a
    >breath of fresh air for the expansive Bhaalspawn saga!
    >
    >Keto may be downloaded from the mirrors listed at Pocket Plane Group,
    >http://www.pocketplane.net/keto . A Keto forum for comments and technical
    >support is available at http://forums.pocketplane.net .
    >
    >Version 1 includes content for Shadows of Amn. Throne of Bhaal users are
    >supported, but content for the TOB portion of the game will be coming in a
    >future release.
    >
    >Players do not need to start a new game to enjoy Keto. She can be found in
    >Athkatla's Bridge District at the Five Flagons Inn.
    >
    >Keto is compatible with virtually all major BG2 add-ons, and contains
    >additional banter content with the Kelsey NPC, also available from Pocket
    >Plane.
    >
    >On behalf of the Keto team, I hope you find her worth the wait!
    >

    >(forgive if this is a repeat, but it didn't seem to be propagating
    >locally.)

    Cool. If can get some time to finish TOB and the Vic romance I'm
    currently working on, I was planning on a run through during my oh so
    looked forward to week long holiday over Thanksgiving with Jah and
    Immy and 3 modded NPCs. Maybe I'll include Keto.

    If I go:

    Fighter type PC
    Jaheira
    Keto
    Kelsey (so Immy can have some fun.)
    ????
    Immy

    Any recommendations for ????? I'm kinda hurting for a cleric. Maybe
    I could go cleric or cleric multiclass. Ooooo no pure fighter. That
    might be cool.

    Thanks
    jeffo

Games Video Games