Can anyone Recommend a Great computer to buy

jmcneill29

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2011
I am trying to find a great computer, in which i can upgrade later in the date.....great power supply......kick ass video card (so I can play any game such as SWTOR or even anything to make it great graphics)......great processor.....over 5 GB of RAM...runs windows 7....etc...

I am tired of buying piss poor knock off's and thinking i can upgrade them later and cannot......

Or at least help me see if i can get a better video card for my current computer...........

If you want a computer you can upgrade and be great now, you'd probably be better off building one yourself.

give yourself a budget and look over guides on the internet, then after you selected some things you can ask recommendations on it.

Your not going to get any of that with a prebuilt computer. They're all junky. The only way to get what you want is to build it yourself.

jmcneill29

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2011
Id love to, but i am very computer illiterate.....I know how to install a game...thats about it.

I would not know the first thing how to build a computer....I would start with a cool computer case after that all ?'s

jmcneill29

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2011
friend told me he built a godly pc for 1200, ya i don't spend enough computer time to have a godly computer.....just to play the game and check facebook and websites every now and then...

TRENDING THREADS