Restoring XP Pro Desktop! to Original State

We created a modified the Original UserID in Windows XP
Pro from being part of Administrators to having only
Limitied priv's (for my Dad)--and now he can't access any
of this original files and profile settings under
c:\Documents and Settings\Username that he used to be able
to see. Somehow everyting got scattered all over the place
under c:\docuements and settings\ and God knows where
else.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Jason