I've noticed that all the graphics that I view on
webpages are blurred and really distorted. i have no idea
what this could be. I am running on a Hewlett Packard
551w.

Hi,

What about the graphics and text on the rest of the applications.
Are they clear and readable.
Are they coming for all web sites or particular web sites.
What is the resolution of your computer and did u set it to Highest - 32 bit.
--
Regards
M. Rajesh