Looking to do a good sized upgrade to my system, here is what I had in mind:

Antec Nine Hundred Case - Previous Case
MSI P67A-G43 Motherboard
Intel Core i5-2500K
Sound Blaster Fatality Xtreme Gamer Sound Card - Previous Card
GSKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3 12800
Samsung Spinpoint T3 1TB
PC Power Silencer 750w Quad Power Supply - Previous PSU
Samsumg 24 LCD (runs 1920 x 1080 in natural resolution)
Windows 7 Home Premium 64

For graphics Im trying to stay under $300, was looking at the Radeon 6950 2GB but Im open to suggestions possibly 560ti. I do plan on SLI or crossfireing eventually but for now just want one powerful card, open to Nvidia if it is a better performer. I am up to reflashing if it is not too risky to increase performance. Will probably stick with one monitor and not too interested in 3d gaming. Ill probably keep the GPU's at stock performance, OCing always got me nervous about blowing up my system.

What should i get and what model? Clueless as to if MSI, Sapphire, Asus, XFX or any other brands are better or worst. Also will my motherboard be ok with two GPU's for upgrading later on?
Thanks! :sol:

How long have you had that PSU?

Are you planning on O.C.ing your 2500k?

The best card for your price range is either the GTX560ti or 6950.Although they both perform in the same area so I suggest looking up some benchmarks between them to see which card is faster in each game you like.Thats really the only way to decide.As for a manufactuer to choose from I suggest going with a card from MSI or ASUS they have some of the best cooling.