Tutu: Can't go to area North of Beregost

I started a new game with Tutu and arrived in Beregost. Just had Kagain
join and tried to go back north. On arrival in the area the game
crashes. Tried going to FAI and south, same thing.
Have Tutu v4 w/ fixpack v5. Emptied cache and temp already, didn't help.
Anything else I can do?
Martin

Martin Wächtler wrote:
> I started a new game with Tutu and arrived in Beregost. Just had Kagain
> join and tried to go back north. On arrival in the area the game
> crashes. Tried going to FAI and south, same thing.
> Have Tutu v4 w/ fixpack v5. Emptied cache and temp already, didn't help.
> Anything else I can do?
> Martin

This happened to me once. I had to delete the worldmap.wmp file from
the save game folder. The file keeps track of which areas of the map
have been explored. The only down side I noticed was that I had to
remap areas I had already visited. No encounters or events were reset.

I suspect that you could use a previous worldmap.wmp file and at least
get most of the areas you have already explored. Either that our use
the CLUAConsole:ExploreArea() command.

MSH

Martin Wächtler wrote:
> I started a new game with Tutu and arrived in Beregost. Just had
> Kagain join and tried to go back north. On arrival in the area the
> game crashes. Tried going to FAI and south, same thing.
> Have Tutu v4 w/ fixpack v5. Emptied cache and temp already, didn't
> help. Anything else I can do?
> Martin

Try teleporting there with the CLUAConsole cheat, see what happens.

--

Burning_Ranger

To email: aziz@aziz1removethisbit.fsnet.co.uk