minimizing windows

minimizing the windows all the windows are going into one
window. I need them to show individually. i can not have
more than 5 windows open at a time because at the bottom
of the screen it comes up e5 internet explorer. PLEASE I
NEED THEM TO SHOW SEPERATE WINDOWS.

Thanks
Cindy

Right Click Start, select Properties