Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Sony VGN s260 and Ohers - Memory

Last response: in Memory
October 21, 2012 5:24:38 AM

I have Sony pc2700 ddr 333 memory modules:
1 - 256 mb: New came with notebook - was replaced with 512 mb day notebook was purchased.
2 - 512 mb: One is Sony pc2700 ddr 333, the other 512 mb is from Hong Kong (I am in Thailand) Total is 1gb max for computers useing these modules

All Memory works great!! Motherboard failed! want to sell.. email me! I will make good price!! If you need I will ship (my expense) 512 mb lists out around $99 US / $60 US and I ship!!! 256 mb $30 US same shipping

David
a b } Memory
October 21, 2012 7:07:47 AM

If you want to sell put it on ebay. It will be good there.
m
l
October 21, 2012 8:56:44 AM

ebay does not work 1/2 the time here in Thailand... There are issues with creditcard and paypal...

Just thought the might be a user here that could benifit from the good parts I have securely removed. I like Toms Hardware as they helpped me when Sony failed. Answers were verified by Techs at Pantip Plaza. I know these memory card modules are getting very hard to locate. Plus unless you own a machine that uses them you would not understand the frustration involved in trying to locate.
m
l
Related resources
October 21, 2012 9:01:13 AM

mubin said:
If you want to sell put it on ebay. It will be good there.

ebay does not work 1/2 the time here in Thailand... There are issues with creditcard and paypal...

Just thought the might be a user here that could benifit from the good parts I have securely removed. I like Toms Hardware as they helpped me when Sony failed. Answers were verified by Techs at Pantip Plaza. I know these memory card modules are getting very hard to locate. Plus unless you own a machine that uses them you would not understand the frustration involved in trying to locate.
m
l

Best solution

a b } Memory
October 21, 2012 8:29:57 PM

Well, i have a 7 years old system. I understand your problem. You can try on Deal section here:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum-8.html
October 22, 2012 7:14:16 AM

Mubin... how do I post a listing.. WTB or Item for sale? I cannot fing a thred opener to create either on link you sent me
David (Thanks for your other answers) :) 
m
l
October 22, 2012 7:14:42 AM

Best answer selected by davidstipek.
m
l
a b } Memory
October 22, 2012 8:25:01 AM

Just the same way you started thread here. From above, click Ask the community.
m
l
!