Sony VGN s260 and Ohers - Memory

davidstipek

Honorable
Oct 6, 2012
I have Sony pc2700 ddr 333 memory modules:
1 - 256 mb: New came with notebook - was replaced with 512 mb day notebook was purchased.
2 - 512 mb: One is Sony pc2700 ddr 333, the other 512 mb is from Hong Kong (I am in Thailand) Total is 1gb max for computers useing these modules

All Memory works great!! Motherboard failed! want to sell.. email me! I will make good price!! If you need I will ship (my expense) 512 mb lists out around $99 US / $60 US and I ship!!! 256 mb $30 US same shipping

David

davidstipek

Honorable
Oct 6, 2012
ebay does not work 1/2 the time here in Thailand... There are issues with creditcard and paypal...

Just thought the might be a user here that could benifit from the good parts I have securely removed. I like Toms Hardware as they helpped me when Sony failed. Answers were verified by Techs at Pantip Plaza. I know these memory card modules are getting very hard to locate. Plus unless you own a machine that uses them you would not understand the frustration involved in trying to locate.

davidstipek

Honorable
Oct 6, 2012

ebay does not work 1/2 the time here in Thailand... There are issues with creditcard and paypal...

Just thought the might be a user here that could benifit from the good parts I have securely removed. I like Toms Hardware as they helpped me when Sony failed. Answers were verified by Techs at Pantip Plaza. I know these memory card modules are getting very hard to locate. Plus unless you own a machine that uses them you would not understand the frustration involved in trying to locate.