A Case that may not be so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebra901

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2011
Hello,
I have a case that has only an individual fan mount which is in the rear. I took a closer look inside my Casing and saw there was a possible mount in the front that shows basically the 'shell' of the case like the exterior and its hollow, also but on the exterior, there is no mount visible to take in or blow out air (exhaust air). I have a panel (left) that has a few holes open on the side of it. They are about the size of a pea or smaller and I am wondering if I could mount fans on the side of the panel or have some info on the front possible fan mount on my casing. This is my case:

http://www.asus.gr/Desktop/Entertainment/Essentio_CM1730/#specifications

Supply me with any information.

Solution
From the link you gave I would say you can't mount fans in the front of your case since there is no way to draw into the case, usually there is like a mesh grill or some type of perforated surface. I would say you can mount a side fan although you will have to check the length between the corner holes on the side panel and if you have enough clearance on the inside of the case for a fan.

zeebra901

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2011
263601-asus-essentio-cm1730-05-back.jpg

The back of the case.
P.S. I replace the Power Supply (upper) thus it having many holes to blow out exhaust.

Engima

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2011
From the link you gave I would say you can't mount fans in the front of your case since there is no way to draw into the case, usually there is like a mesh grill or some type of perforated surface. I would say you can mount a side fan although you will have to check the length between the corner holes on the side panel and if you have enough clearance on the inside of the case for a fan.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.