Quick Launch

I keep checking Quick Launch on the Toolbars menu. When
I logon again it is turned off. What setting(s) am I
missing???
2 answers Last reply
More about quick launch

    this is just a simple thing that I've missed before, but
    did u click on apply after u changed your settings?

    Common issue as of late, Ken.

    Quick Launch: Gives error message, Cannot Create Toolbar

    Either download the .reg or .vbs from here or run my utility listed below it
    to correct.
    Note: If you already have my utility downloaded, you will need to
    re-download for the added fix.

    Cannot Create Toolbar - Quick Launch (Line 296)

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus! Quick Launch - Repair

    Quick Launch: Won't remain checked/present nor retains the sort order

    Either check your settings here:

    Go to Start/Run/Regedit and navigate to this key:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon.

    In the right pane under Userinit, Change the key to read:
    C:\Windows\System32\Userinit.exe,

    Or download and run the reg file on line 263 (right hand side)

    Tip:

    To use the Regedit: Save the REG File to your hard disk. Double click it
    and answer yes to the import prompt. REG files can be viewed in Notepad by
    right clicking on the file and selecting Edit.

    To use the VBS Files: Download .vbs file and save it to your hard drive (you
    may want to right click and use Save Target As). Double click the vbs
    file. You will be prompted when the script is done.

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "KenB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I keep checking Quick Launch on the Toolbars menu. When
    > I logon again it is turned off. What setting(s) am I
    > missing???

Configuration Quick Launch Customization Microsoft Windows XP