What are your favorite cases?

I think ya must know mine already :0

This is not from an aesthetic standpoint ..... speaking strictly from builder's point of view....what's fastest, easiest, sturdiest and has great cable routing, cooling and features.

1. Level 10 GT
2. Antec 1200 V3 or DF-85
3. Corsair 500R
4. HAF-X

I like In Win's stuff. It's not all outstandingly practical (my Dragon Slayer, while solidly built, is a little lacking in cable management), but everything's well thought out. You get little extra thoughts like my sliding HDD bracket ( http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/In-Win-Dragon-Slayer-Case-Review/993/5), and they have a surprisingly large number of cases with striking looks.

The Raven seems wicked cool to me, but I've only ever read about it.

D

Deleted member 217926

Antec 1200
Antec DF-85
Corsair Obsidian 800D
Silverstone Raven Rv03
Haf 932/Haf X

And since I use them in a crap load of builds the Antec 300 Illusion.

I like my Enermax Hoplite for the plethora of drive mounting options, front air filter, cable management, and overall sturdiness.
Almost every Coolermaster case I ever bought, including my CM-RC690, had minor, fixable quality issues like untapped screw holes, useless tool-free mounts, or panel misalignment. None of the half-dozen Rosewill cases I've bought had ANY of those problems, so I like Rosewill; if I hadn't gotten the Hoplite from HardwareSecrets on Ebay after they reviewed it, I would have bought a Rosewill case for my Omega build, most likely the $100 Blackhawk: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147107

Uther39

Distinguished
IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

I dislike that concept, I would make other fans fit hehe
Incidentally, have you seen my Dragon rider mod?

I like In wins stuff too, most of the hafs could be made to work for me and I want a Cm430 just as a cable management challenge, but my 'dream' case would be a Level 10 to mod, not the GT, the Real L10 :)
Moto

Yeah, maybe one of these days this winter before the spring chinook get here I'll take the time to just that!

TRENDING THREADS