Sign in with
Your question

Samsung LED monitor picture adjustment locked

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 31, 2011 10:15:08 AM

Hello, I bought a new LED Samsung monitor for my PC and discovered that auto adjustment is locked and couldn't manage to adjust picture lighting because the browser doesn't stop at any option except contrast. My Samsung monitor model is BX2331 - model code is LS 23x3HKF/ZN
Pls. advice.
July 31, 2011 1:53:36 PM

If by auto ajustment you mean the button, you should probably contact the manufacturer.
What input cable do you use? Digital - /DVI or HDMI/ or analog?
Did you read this manual : http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201008/201... ?
There are some "Magic" features who may lock your settings. Get rid of all the "magic" and you'll be able to adjust manualy.
August 10, 2011 11:21:08 AM

Thanks a lot, I've received your answer to my question. And as I've received an other, I pressed the menu button for 5 seconds as advised and freed the menu options. But found out that the auto adjustment is UNAVAILABLE. Anyway, I guess the problem is solved. Thanks again.
Related resources
March 12, 2012 4:48:59 AM

hazem1002 said:
Hello, I bought a new LED Samsung monitor for my PC and discovered that auto adjustment is locked and couldn't manage to adjust picture lighting because the browser doesn't stop at any option except contrast. My Samsung monitor model is BX2331 - model code is LS 23x3HKF/ZN
Pls. advice.

hi ,
it seems that ur button on screen locked. Try holding menu button for 5 sec or more. then ur auto adjustment button work.

syed
September 30, 2013 2:04:42 AM

hazem1002 said:
Pls. advice.

On: If you press and hold the MENU button down for 5 seconds, the OSD Adjustment Lock
function is activated.
Off: If you press and hold the MENU button down for 5 seconds again, the OSD Adjustment
Lock function is disabled.
January 4, 2014 9:05:41 PM

Dear Friend,
Thanks For your Advise,My Problem now Resolved,

Thanku,Thanku,Thanku,

By,
jaishankar.s
!