Cheapest Nikon SB800 flash?

Last response: in Digital Camera
April 7, 2005 8:05:03 AM

Hi all,

Has anyone seen a better price than B&H for the Nikon SB800 flash, from a
company that ships internationally? B&H has it for US$310 for an imported model.

Locally they cost a little over US$600.

Thanks for any pointers.

--
Ben Thomas
Melbourne

Ben .. I thought Tim gave you a good deal on the SB-800 ?

=bob=

"Ben Thomas" <nosp@m.thanks.mate> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone seen a better price than B&H for the Nikon SB800 flash, from a
> company that ships internationally? B&H has it for US$310 for an imported
> model.
>
> Locally they cost a little over US$600.
>
> Thanks for any pointers.
>
> --
> Ben Thomas
> Melbourne
> Australia
Anonymous
April 7, 2005 7:31:52 PM

"Ben Thomas" <nosp@m.thanks.mate> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone seen a better price than B&H for the Nikon SB800 flash, from a
> company that ships internationally? B&H has it for US$310 for an imported
> model.
>
> Locally they cost a little over US$600.
>
> Thanks for any pointers.

I bought mine on eBay from hong kong for about 500 including shipping.

Heaps there cheaper now.

http://search.ebay.com.au/sb800_W0QQfromZR40QQsojsZ1

John Mares
April 7, 2005 8:21:33 PM

I got a SB600 for $209

Does most of the stuff an 800 does.

"Ben Thomas" <nosp@m.thanks.mate> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone seen a better price than B&H for the Nikon SB800 flash, from a
> company that ships internationally? B&H has it for US$310 for an imported
model.

> Locally they cost a little over US$600.
>
> Thanks for any pointers.
>
> --
> Ben Thomas
> Melbourne
> Australia
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 4:30:04 AM

[BnH] wrote:
> Ben .. I thought Tim gave you a good deal on the SB-800 ?

He gave me a good deal, but it was still more than the B&H price.

They are the same price on eBay as B&H, so I'm guessing that's the best price
they can be bought for.

--
Ben
!