  • Ipaq
Last response: in Technologies
Share
August 29, 2004 3:03:20 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

I have an IPAQ 2210 Pocket PC. I am considering purchasing the Motorola V600
(T-Mobile). One of the main reasons I am considering that model is the fact
that it has Bluetooth.

With a Bluetooth phone I would want to be able to connect my IPAQ 2210
(which has Bluetooth) to the phone. For instance, for the IPAQ to be able to
connect to the Internet using the phone as a modem, without connecting the
two with a cable, through the Bluetooth connection.

One could also transfer data between the two devices, etc.

Anyone connecting a V600 to an IPAQ via Bluetooth? Does it work well?

More about : v600 bluetooth connection ipaq

Anonymous
August 29, 2004 1:43:41 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

I connect to the internet with my h2215 via my T-Mobile v600 all the time.
Works just fine.

I have use BT to transfer images and other files, but prefer using the
Motorola "mobile PhoneTools" to keep things synced with Outlook and my
desktop.

" MS" <ms@nospam.com> wrote in message
>I have an IPAQ 2210 Pocket PC. I am considering purchasing the Motorola
>V600 (T-Mobile). One of the main reasons I am considering that model is the
>fact that it has Bluetooth.
>
> With a Bluetooth phone I would want to be able to connect my IPAQ 2210
> (which has Bluetooth) to the phone. For instance, for the IPAQ to be able
> to connect to the Internet using the phone as a modem, without connecting
> the two with a cable, through the Bluetooth connection.
>
> One could also transfer data between the two devices, etc.
>
> Anyone connecting a V600 to an IPAQ via Bluetooth? Does it work well?
August 29, 2004 4:34:24 PM

"Richard A. Bilancia" <nospam_rab@msn.com> wrote in message
>I connect to the internet with my h2215 via my T-Mobile v600 all the time.
>Works just fine.
>
> I have use BT to transfer images and other files, but prefer using the
> Motorola "mobile PhoneTools" to keep things synced with Outlook and my
> desktop.

Don't the Mobile Phone Tools work over a Bluetooth connection?
September 1, 2004 12:17:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

I'm currently using a V600 with a dell Axim x3i and an IPAQ 3850. Took a
little work to get the dialing strings correct but both work perfectly.

Cingular
V600
IPAQ 3850
DELL AXIM x3i