start tray moved

Paul

Splendid

The startup bar that was running along the bottom of the
screen is now on the left hand side and I don't know how
to move it. Can anyone help?

It happened after I downloaded an update from Novalogic
for a game.

Paul wrote:
> The startup bar that was running along the bottom of the
> screen is now on the left hand side and I don't know how
> to move it. Can anyone help?
>
> It happened after I downloaded an update from Novalogic
> for a game.

Right click the Taskbar and make sure that "Lock the Taskbar" is not
selected. Place the cursor over a blank spot on the bar, press and hold the
left mouse button and drag it to the bottom of the screen.

--
Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

http://www.dts-l.org