Need a way to lock the Icons

I have two little ones here at home and they get the Icons moved all over
the place.
I have the auto setting off as I like to have them in a different order. Is
there a way to lock them down as I have them so the little people can't get
them all messed up?

Thanks for any help on this.

Papa Bear
4 answers Last reply
More about need lock icons

    Do a Google search on "Save Icon Position" or similar; I've seen software
    somewhere that said that's was one of it's finctions but I have no idea
    where or what it was called.

    "Papa Bear" <dmerwin@removethis.this.triad.rr.com> wrote in message
    > I have two little ones here at home and they get the Icons moved all over
    > the place.
    > I have the auto setting off as I like to have them in a different order.
    Is
    > there a way to lock them down as I have them so the little people can't
    get
    > them all messed up?
    >
    > Thanks for any help on this.
    >
    > Papa Bear

    Look for desktop Restter at http://www.nouturn.com/resetter

    good luck

    "Papa Bear" <dmerwin@removethis.this.triad.rr.com> wrote in message
    > I have two little ones here at home and they get the Icons moved all over
    > the place.
    > I have the auto setting off as I like to have them in a different order.
    Is
    > there a way to lock them down as I have them so the little people can't
    get
    > them all messed up?
    >
    > Thanks for any help on this.
    >
    > Papa Bear

    > Look for desktop Restter at http://www.nouturn.com/resetter

    Or try Icon Saver at iconsaver.com. It costs half what DR costs (5$ vs. 10$).

    Hi,
    I use Enterra Icon Keeper Deluxe. It's very helpfull tool!!!
    The official site can be found at http://www.enterra-soft.com

Configuration Microsoft Customization Icons Windows XP