Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Core i5 + Intel dh61ww

Last response: in Motherboards
October 24, 2012 3:08:06 AM

Hi Guys :hello:  ,

I just upgraded my processor to Core i5 3470. I am using Intel DH61ww Classic Series Motherboard as its the latest rev. Pcb no is 300. Previously I was using Core i3 2100 and i was happy with that but always wanted to own a ivy bridge Processor. I am using Zotac 560 Amp edition Graphic card with 6 gigs of ram @ 1333mhz. I have experienced nice increase in overall performance after the upgrade. Good increase in fps rates of games. :D 

But still i doubt about this Mobo as its very basic and just wanna ask you will it bottleneck my processor?. :sarcastic: 

Thank you,

And frankly speaking now i am left with no money to upgrade mobo. But any suggestion about how to pullout max from this mobo are welcome.

More about : core intel dh61ww

Best solution

a c 75 V Motherboard
October 24, 2012 3:49:16 AM

it wont but it will bottleneck its included features like VirtuMVP (more performance by using the intergrated GPU a bit), native intel usb3, and more sata ports

it wont bottleneck performance
October 24, 2012 3:58:01 AM

TheBigTroll said:
it wont but it will bottleneck its included features like VirtuMVP (more performance by using the intergrated GPU a bit), native intel usb3, and more sata ports

it wont bottleneck performance

Big Thanks Buddy ;) 

And any suggestion about addon softwares that can help me get maximum out of this processor :??: 
m
l
Related resources
a c 75 V Motherboard
October 24, 2012 10:30:18 AM

there simply isnt. maybe update your bios and utilities?
m
l
October 24, 2012 11:36:14 AM

Best answer selected by niranjannj.
m
l
!