Best 200$ Ish Mobo

Jynxin

Honorable
Mar 11, 2012
Im looking to buy a new cpu, mobo, and ram this Christmas ive settled on corsair vengence ram, a core i5 3570k, but im stumped what mobo to get, it hasta be in the 200$ ish mark cuz im cutting it close to my budget im currently thinking of getting the new msi mpower z77 board, does anyone have this and can confirm it as a good board or possibly suggest another great board. (also on a side note the asus sabertooth caught my eye if anyone can give me info on that)

morgilroka

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012
Im not a fan of msi boards. It all depends on what your looking for though. Looks isn't everything :p I would recommend and Asus board just because of personal good experience with the company and quality of the boards.
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131823
*Asus P8Z77-v LE* is an awesome board and i have used it to build a friends computer.
The easy to navigate bios is what ties it all together with full keyboard and mouse control, it feels as if running an OS. And of course it looks really nice with the metallic blue.

And if that board isn't what you're looking for, AsRock has good quality boards and a great bang for your buck.
I currently am running on my primary computer a *Asus P8Z77-v LK* and this is honestly the best board I have owned (all around) It's perfect for overclocking and would fit your needs with your 3570k assuming you want to Overclock. If not, then a h77 and non-unlocked processor would do the trick

Hope this helped and good luck with your build.