Need help finding a case that fits my needs

Steve97

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2011
I could use some help guys, I am looking for a case for my build that meets the following:

-Big enough to fit a 10.6" graphics card
-Dust filters on the fans
-Adequate cooling/air flow
-Looks good (going to be in a public place, but can still look like a gaming computer)
-Cable routing behind the motherboard is a huge bonus
-Less than $180
-Interior color that matches exterior color also a huge bonus

I've looked at dozens of cases on New Egg. For each one I end up finding something that ruins it. For example, I can't use what I originally planned to use - the Antec 900 - because it is not big enough for my graphics card.

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: I have decided on the Antec 1200, thank you JackNeylorPE

Steve97

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2011

I think I am going to go with the Antec 1200. It has everything I want. I originally didn't go for it because it was so much money, but it looks like I'm going to be spending that much to get what I want :p Thanks!

Steve97

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2011

I looked at both the HAF cases, but I like the Antec 1200 more than them. I do not like the look of the Raven series at all, but they are nice cases.

Steve97

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2011

Damn that case is sick. And it has all the features I want. I would consider it, but unfortunately the people who I am building this for probably wouldn't appreciate the sweet design :(

Steve97

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2011

I don't like that the there is no mesh in the front like the majority of gaming cases on the market. Seems like there would be an airflow problem? Just my take on it.

Steve97

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2011

I looked into it some more. Seems that the Full Tower version has chronic problems with the fan controllers. Don't want to risk that really...

TRENDING THREADS