Sign in with
Your question

Sound level balance on Realtek High Definition integrated sound card

Last response: in Components
January 3, 2012 12:18:44 PM

Hi I have a 5.1 integrated sound card of Realtek, I would like to configure the volume for each speaker, the reason being that the back speakers are further away from me and I want to compensate this by increasing their volume. With the Creative Audigy I had before I used to have an application where I could set this but cant find anything with this Realtek Thanks
January 3, 2012 2:14:23 PM

What motherboard you have ? There is a program THX TruStudioPro for Realtek audio chips. See if your motherboard is there and download from the producer site or try on google. http://www.creative.com/oem/partner/pt_sc.asp
January 4, 2012 9:25:02 AM

Look in control panel/hardware and sound and see if realtek HD is there. If not: Go to realtek.com and download the latest driver for onboard. This will give you a desktop icon that has a lot of settings. The speakers can individually be set for distance and decibals on a +/- scale.
January 4, 2012 10:33:19 AM

drtanz said:
Hi I have a 5.1 integrated sound card of Realtek, I would like to configure the volume for each speaker, the reason being that the back speakers are further away from me and I want to compensate this by increasing their volume. With the Creative Audigy I had before I used to have an application where I could set this but cant find anything with this Realtek Thanks

download realtek hd drivers in that u have tab for room correction with which u can manage volume of individual speaker.
!