PSU:Seasonic 750w active PFC 80MM 4*Sata 8-pin
CPU Fan:EVGA SuperClock
HDD:1000GB Sata 2 32MB
HDD:2000GB Sata 3 64MB
HDD:500GB Sata 3 64MB
UPS:JP PRO2000
Logitech Speaker System Z523

old M/B is GA-Z77M-D3H

pc was crashing when i close the case so i remove it and now it crashing on the nights i dont know why? after i turn on the pc in the first time i forgot to connect the PSU to the CPU (8 pins) . when it crashed and i want to turn on the pc it cant boot up i see the red leds on the fan and it crash

i damage the CPU?
how i can check the hardware?

Ok the first question I would have is when you replaced the motherboard did you do a complete re install of the OS? You did not say what OS so I will assume Windows 7. If you did not re install the OS that would be the problem as Windows does not like motherboard transplants. I have seen Windows fail to boot when replacing a motherboard with the same make but new revision simply because some of the resources that Windows need had changed from one revision to another. I do not thing not plugging in the 8 pin CPU connecter would damage the CPU most likely it would just not boot. If the crashing started before the motherboard replacement let us know as much as you can what happened leading up to the crashing.

d3one

Honorable
Jun 21, 2012

yes im right now using the pc everyone thing is working good
when i reinstall the OS it crashed like 2 times but in the morning i saw it down and i tried to boot it up and it fails i cant even see the boot logo

TRENDING THREADS