Making Power Profile Icons

Is there any way to link a power profile to a desktop
icon so I can change the profile just by clicking the
icon?
Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about making power profile icons

    | "Bob A" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
    | wrote in message news:419601c4731c$6af339e0$a601280a@phx.gbl
    | Is there any way to link a power profile to a desktop icon so I can
    | change the profile just by clicking the icon? Thanks.

    Not sure. However, if you add the power icon to the notification
    area of the taskbar you can click on the power icon, then select
    a different power management setting.

    To add the icon:

    In Control Panel click Performance and Maintenance if you use
    Category View; else click Power Options. Click the Advanced tab.
    Select the Always show icon on the taskbar check box.

Configuration Icons Microsoft Customization Power Windows XP