Nokia PC suite

Can anyone help please? I cannot get my Nokia 6230 to sync with my PC using
Bluetooth.
Pardon my lack of knowledge but I am sure that one of you will know the
answer. Take me through it in detail!

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about nokia suite

    Hi Colin
    You will probably need to donwnload the new version of the PC-Suite.
    I had problems as well, but with the new software it works.
    Regards Jesper
    "Colin Lyne" <colin@colinlyne.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help please? I cannot get my Nokia 6230 to sync with my PC
    > using
    > Bluetooth.
    > Pardon my lack of knowledge but I am sure that one of you will know the
    > answer. Take me through it in detail!
    >
    > Thanks

    On Sun, 10 Oct 2004, at 10:22:55 [GMT +0200] (18:22:55 Sunday, 10 October
    2004 where I live) "jbsnews" wrote:

    > You will probably need to donwnload the new version of the PC-Suite.
    > I had problems as well, but with the new software it works.

    When installing, disable any registry spyware protection proggy, otherwise
    will not install at all.

    --
    I can't decide between EDLIN and WordPerfect 6.0...

Bluetooth Nokia