Nokia PC suite

Last response: in Technologies
September 5, 2004 1:34:40 PM

Can anyone help please? I cannot get my Nokia 6230 to sync with my PC using
Bluetooth.
Pardon my lack of knowledge but I am sure that one of you will know the
answer. Take me through it in detail!

Thanks

More about : nokia suite

Anonymous
October 10, 2004 2:22:55 PM

Hi Colin
You will probably need to donwnload the new version of the PC-Suite.
I had problems as well, but with the new software it works.
Regards Jesper
"Colin Lyne" <colin@colinlyne.co.uk> wrote in message
> Can anyone help please? I cannot get my Nokia 6230 to sync with my PC
> using
> Bluetooth.
> Pardon my lack of knowledge but I am sure that one of you will know the
> answer. Take me through it in detail!
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
October 10, 2004 10:29:58 PM

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004, at 10:22:55 [GMT +0200] (18:22:55 Sunday, 10 October
2004 where I live) "jbsnews" wrote:

> You will probably need to donwnload the new version of the PC-Suite.
> I had problems as well, but with the new software it works.

When installing, disable any registry spyware protection proggy, otherwise
will not install at all.

--
I can't decide between EDLIN and WordPerfect 6.0...
!