Jap/US controllers for PAL DC

Archived from groups: uk.games.video.dreamcast,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

> Simple question, do they work?
>
> Thanks

Simple answer; Yes :)
Hunt down some of the nice coloured ones as well.

Lord Deckard

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

Lord Deckard wrote:

> > Simple question, do they work?
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> Simple answer; Yes :)
> Hunt down some of the nice coloured ones as well.
>
> Lord Deckard

Did EUR only ever get the standard cement controllers?

Archived from groups: uk.games.video.dreamcast,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

# FooAtari

> Simple question, do they work?
>
> Thanks

Yep, I have a green one. IMO It's not as nicely made as the ordinary UK
ones though, the buttons are worse and so is the stick.

--
Toby
asktoby.com

Archived from groups: uk.games.video.dreamcast,alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

[followups set in accordance with the ugvd charter]

Ted wrote:

>> Simple answer; Yes :)
>> Hunt down some of the nice coloured ones as well.
>
> Did EUR only ever get the standard cement controllers?

No, the coloursedones did come out over here, but in a very limite amount
and only available from the sega-europe website shop.

They're no different from normal coloured controllers that were readily
available overseas - it's only from the box that you can tell they're rare
and valuable.

Of course, I have all the boxes!

Tim (tm)
tim at economic-truth.co.uk