  • Style
  • Desktops
  • Windows XP
July 26, 2004 6:48:53 PM

very simple question. I changed my icons to be "internet
style" (1 click) a while back and I forget where I did
that. I'm tired of that style, and I wish to change it
back. Any help?

More about : desktop icon question

Anonymous
July 26, 2004 7:10:01 PM

take one click rather than two to activate and I wish to
know how to change it back to a double click. Thanks
Adam
Anonymous
July 27, 2004 6:12:02 PM

Hi Adam,

In any explorer window, click on tools > folder options and on the general tab, select 'Double click
to open an item...'

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User