desktop icon question

very simple question. I changed my icons to be "internet
style" (1 click) a while back and I forget where I did
that. I'm tired of that style, and I wish to change it
back. Any help?
2 answers Last reply
More about desktop icon question

    take one click rather than two to activate and I wish to
    know how to change it back to a double click. Thanks
    Adam

    Hi Adam,

    In any explorer window, click on tools > folder options and on the general tab, select 'Double click
    to open an item...'

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Adam" <souljer_in_christ@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > very simple question. I changed my icons to be "internet
    > style" (1 click) a while back and I forget where I did
    > that. I'm tired of that style, and I wish to change it
    > back. Any help?

Configuration Style Desktops Windows XP