Theres a ton of threads on here regarding cases, I'd take a look at those while you wait for more responses mate, a lot of our members are U.S. and won't be on till later
I like In Wins cases, in particular the fulltower dragon rider,
the Haf series are all good cases, thermaltakes Level 10 is nice although pricy and its little brother the Level 10GT is slightly more affordable,
I'm sure you'll see more choices (And opinions :p) in other threads though
Moto

AdrianPerry

Distinguished
As said previously, there are so many cases to chose from. Unless your getting an e-ATX motherboard, almost any Mid-Tower-ATX case will be fine (if your getting an e-ATX motherboard, you'll need a Full-Tower-ATX Case)

Pick something you like the look of :) Google a few reviews, unless its "terrible", just buy it :) You'll be much happier if you choose something yourself than let someone else decide for you.

If you want to step up it a notch from the HAF 912, check out the HAF 922, 932 or HAF X.

Any case with two 120mm intake fans or equivalent will give you good cooling for your parts.

Get a case you lust after. Spend a bunch extra if you have to, you will be looking at it for a long time.

For top quality, it is hard to beat lian li cases.
Here is a not too expensive LIAN LI Lancool PC-K7B
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112154

But, look at their other cases too.

Personally, I like smaller m-atx sized motherboards and cases. How many expansion slots will you really use?
If you would consider m-atx, look at the Silverstone TJ-08E