Day not displayed in date/time in tray

Paul

Splendid

When I hover over the time on my XP Pro machine, I get
the day of the week and the date, however on my XP Home
edition PC I only get the date, and no day of the week.
(Yes, I do lose track of the day, quite often... sigh)
So is this an OS issue between Pro and Hme or is it a
setting that I cant find?
Thanks in advance
Paul
NZ

1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
2. In the Search box type: DATE , and hit enter.
3. Click on "Change the way your computer displays the date".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"Paul" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

| When I hover over the time on my XP Pro machine, I get
| the day of the week and the date, however on my XP Home
| edition PC I only get the date, and no day of the week.
| (Yes, I do lose track of the day, quite often... sigh)
| So is this an OS issue between Pro and Hme or is it a
| setting that I cant find?
| Thanks in advance
| Paul
| NZ

Paul

Splendid

Thank you, I knew it had to be there somewhere.