Bluetooth Headset & PC

Last response: in Technologies
September 8, 2004 1:52:27 AM

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to use a mobile bluetooth headset with a
pc and a headset (ie mic and earphones).

if so... which headset should i get?

cheers,

/mark

More about : bluetooth headset

Anonymous
September 8, 2004 11:44:24 PM

> Can anyone tell me if it's possible to use a mobile bluetooth headset with
> pc and a headset (ie mic and earphones).
>
> if so... which headset should i get?

Of course it's possible to use a Bluetooth Headset with a PC, you have to
install the Widcomm software that comes with it. And I use a plantronics
headset with a PC running Windows 2000, for the moment ig your running Win
XP stay away from SP2, it does not support Headsets ATM.

You also need a bluetooth dongle, get a 100m one, NOT a 10m one. And get one
that comes with WidComm software. TDK are reccomended, I have an MSI one, it
works well.

The Bluetooth headset appears as sound out and sound in devices to the PC.
You select to have sound in through the Bluetooth and out through the
Bluetooth, often in the program itself.
!