DC for Genesis - possible trade?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

I happen to be looking for a Genesis in excellent condition, and I also
happen to have a spare Dreamcast in excellent condition (including
controller and VMU). Anyone interested in working a trade?

--
Slor

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

Tell What a All U want with your Genesis and we can deal....I have 4 and
don't have a dream cast, Would love one!

Let me Know ASAP!

Note also where you from?? USA??

Despite all prevention efforts, "No1" <No1@noone.com> wrote in

> Tell What a All U want with your Genesis and we can deal....I have 4
> and don't have a dream cast, Would love one!
>
> Let me Know ASAP!
>
> Note also where you from?? USA??

I would prefer the Genesis 3 (if you have one in really good condition),
at least one controller, power and A/V cables. Drop me a line at
slor@comcast.net and we can discuss more and maybe talk about some
games.

Yes, I'm in the USA. Indianapolis, IN.

--