Help on Motorola V500

Last response: in Technologies
September 8, 2004 11:48:44 PM

I've just gone from an old fashioned Nokia 6310i to a Motorola V500. I've
looked in the instruction book but no where does it tell you how to delete
message from the 'in box'. I have successfully deleted messages from the
outbox but cannot find a way to delete messages from the in box. Has anyone
got any tips?

More about : motorola v500

September 15, 2004 8:34:25 PM

"Francine Wilkinson" <fw004a1653@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> I've just gone from an old fashioned Nokia 6310i to a Motorola V500. I've
> looked in the instruction book but no where does it tell you how to delete
> message from the 'in box'. I have successfully deleted messages from the
> outbox but cannot find a way to delete messages from the in box. Has
anyone
> got any tips?

You need to press the Menu key with the message selected or open for
viewing.
This will bring up a list of options, including Delete.
A lot of other features need to be accessed this way - if the Menu icon
appears in the bottom centre of the display, there are options available.

If you have any further queries, try alt.cellular.motorola