Help on Motorola V500

I've just gone from an old fashioned Nokia 6310i to a Motorola V500. I've
looked in the instruction book but no where does it tell you how to delete
message from the 'in box'. I have successfully deleted messages from the
outbox but cannot find a way to delete messages from the in box. Has anyone
got any tips?
1 answer Last reply
More about help motorola v500

    "Francine Wilkinson" <fw004a1653@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I've just gone from an old fashioned Nokia 6310i to a Motorola V500. I've
    > looked in the instruction book but no where does it tell you how to delete
    > message from the 'in box'. I have successfully deleted messages from the
    > outbox but cannot find a way to delete messages from the in box. Has
    anyone
    > got any tips?

    You need to press the Menu key with the message selected or open for
    viewing.
    This will bring up a list of options, including Delete.
    A lot of other features need to be accessed this way - if the Menu icon
    appears in the bottom centre of the display, there are options available.

    If you have any further queries, try alt.cellular.motorola

Bluetooth Motorola