how to put a favorites link on ie6 tool bar? how?

-- how to put a favorites link on ie6 tool bar? how? tried to customise the tool bar and found that u could add a folders link to your pc whilst the explorer is loaded. but is it possible to put any of my links on this bar so that i dont have to goto my favs folder every time??

thanx.
s.watkins

kelly

Sure, modify this script:

Add MS Knowledge Base to the IE Toolbar (Line 176)

All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award