Japanese Sega Dreamcast Special Editions

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

Hey guys

I'm building a web site about special edition consoles from Japan. I have a
page about Japanese Dreamcast consoles (Seaman, Pearl Blue, Sakura Wars,
etc).

www.japan-games.com

It's a work in progress, so any comments are appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

<1552774001@jcom.home.ne.jp> wrote in message
> Hey guys
>
> I'm building a web site about special edition consoles from Japan. I have
> page about Japanese Dreamcast consoles (Seaman, Pearl Blue, Sakura Wars,
> etc).
>
> www.japan-games.com
>
> It's a work in progress, so any comments are appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Eric

Good job! Don't forget the following DC systems:

BioHazard blue & red
Mazora
Partners
Divers

You may want to check this site (if you haven't already) for more
information.

http://www.dreamcasthistory.com/main.shtml

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

Hey there

Thanks for the message. I've seen the site before and I am planning on
adding those....

Laters,
Eric