Gts250 no physx

ukpc5

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2011
Hello,
having issues with physx on my gts250 installed new driver but i had to leave to physx update out otherwise it failed and rolled back.
without physx i get blue screen of death and the driver fails anyone got the same problem or know who to sort it please?

And people say ATI has problems with drivers lol.

Anyway, first thing to try is starting with downloading the most recent WHQL driver from Nvidia's website, as well as Driver Sweeper (from Guru3D)

Then:
1) Uninstall all Nvidia/PhysX video drivers from your Add/Remove Programs list
2) Run Driver Sweeper and remove all reminants of the drivers as well (if you have an Nvidia chipset motherboard, be careful to only remove video drivers)
3) Reboot
4) Install drivers

Try these steps and report back :)

ukpc5

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2011
if it helps im currently using windows xp ( yeah ok its old but i like it ) i have a intel quad core processor and 4 gb of ram

ukpc5

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2011
been advised by a friend to run it in quiet by adding /q on the end of the target in a shortcut however this isnt working on xp anyone know if i doing this wrong on xp ?

read many other problems like mine and apparently silent install worked. and btw wolfram23 i've got a post on there at the moment they just take ages to reply