Help me to chose a good gaming mobo that help me to load games faster

helo
i buy gigabyte B75M-D3H mobo, intel 3570K, Seagate 64mb cashe 7200rpm 1TB hard drive and kingston 1333mhz 4gig ram last friday but worst is that when i start installing window7 on this package its load toooo slow and complete installation in more than 30min i am not expecting that i checked all cables and i connect the hard drive data cable on sata3 port on the mobo and re-install the window same problem no difference. Now when in copy big size game ISO or HD movie in my hard from external hard it gives me 30-40mbps (my friend have intel mobo and same processor and 32mb cashe 1TB hard when he install window his PC complete installation in 8-9mins only and data copy rate is more than 150mbps) my games load too slow and that effect fps in games too what's i missing any body help me please. :pfff: :pfff:
2 answers Last reply
More about help chose good gaming mobo load games faster
  1. 4GB of ram is on the low side these days.
    More ram would speed up your system.
    Also a SSD boot drive significantly improves overall speeds and game loading.
    You fail to mention if your OS is 32 or 64bit which makes a difference concerning ram capacity.
    Same goes for graphics onboard or discrete.
  2. I agree with davcon, I would say 8gb is enough for all games. However if you use a 32 bit OS you can only use 4gb of ram whereas 64 bit can utilize over than 4gb. I would also say for a decent video card start with the HD 7770 or GTX 650ti.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Games Hard Drives