jabra 250 and DELL

Hi guys,

I'd like to use my jabra 250 as a headset for my laptop (DELL D600, Win XP)
but it's impossible to configure.
My laptop has never seen the headset in My Bluetooth Places ...

Do I need specific drivers instead of those provided by Dell or Windows ?
No CD were provided with the Jabra ...

thanks

Patrick
1 answer Last reply
More about jabra dell

    TI had the same problem and managed to do so.

    You'll have to "search for devices in range".

    Should do it. I have the exact laptop / OS & Jabra headset.. My only
    problem is geting the sound if I play music on the Dell,

Bluetooth Dell