  • Bluetooth
  • Dell
Last response: in Technologies
September 10, 2004 10:13:30 PM

Hi guys,

I'd like to use my jabra 250 as a headset for my laptop (DELL D600, Win XP)
but it's impossible to configure.
My laptop has never seen the headset in My Bluetooth Places ...

Do I need specific drivers instead of those provided by Dell or Windows ?
No CD were provided with the Jabra ...

thanks

Patrick

More about : jabra 250 dell

Anonymous
January 16, 2005 4:35:06 AM

TI had the same problem and managed to do so.

You'll have to "search for devices in range".

Should do it. I have the exact laptop / OS & Jabra headset.. My only
problem is geting the sound if I play music on the Dell,
!