I was building my computer yesterday and everything went well, and installed W7 onto the computer. Skip to next day, I try turning it on and nothing is working anymore.
-The CPU Fans ( I have a 212+ with a push/pull configuration) are not spinning;
- I've tried different configurations of RAM (Kingston HyperX 2x2gb) on the A1 B1 slots and even the A2 B2 slots
- The Motherboard LED light is on, but no other lights are on other than the DRAM_LED if I were to initiate MemOK! test, which jsut continuously blink and nothing happens
-Tried resetting the CMOS through removing battery and the jumper change, either to no avail
- Took out and replaced the 8-pin and 24-pin power adapters for the motherboard
- HDD appears to be booting (I hear it)
-Case fans are working
- I have not reseated my CPU or HSF from the old build to the new one, could this be a problem?
Some of the other parts:
CPU : Phenom II X6 1055T
PSU : OCZ ZT 550W
Case : Zalman Z9+
GPU: Using the integrated graphics on the M4A89GTD for now
Is this a ram issue I have or a PSU issue, or some other beast?
Correct; I spent the whole night building it and finally got it installed and called it a night. Turned off the whole computer and woke up the next morning to check and turns on but no POST or CPU fan spinning.