Does Microsoft's BlueTooth Explorer Mouse Transciever supp..

Hi.
The above is pretty much the entire question but once again I thinking about
adding the Microsoft Bluetooth Explorer Mouse to my system to communicate
with my Ipaq. The question is does the mouse transceiver support the HFP
communication protocol. I've now gotten two different answers from MSFT and
their no specific information saying that the mouse transceiver will or
won't work with a HFP Headset???
Thanks in advance,
CES
1 answer Last reply
More about does microsoft bluetooth explorer mouse transciever supp

    No.

    Performance Centre (Pocket PC reviews):

    "CES" <none@none.com> wrote in message
    > Hi.
    > The above is pretty much the entire question but once again I thinking
    > about
    > adding the Microsoft Bluetooth Explorer Mouse to my system to communicate
    > with my Ipaq. The question is does the mouse transceiver support the HFP
    > communication protocol. I've now gotten two different answers from MSFT
    > and
    > their no specific information saying that the mouse transceiver will or
    > won't work with a HFP Headset???
    > Thanks in advance,
    > CES

Bluetooth Mice Microsoft Explorer