Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Does Microsoft's BlueTooth Explorer Mouse Transciever supp..

Tags:
  • Bluetooth
  • Mice
  • Microsoft
  • Explorer
Last response: in Technologies
September 10, 2004 8:21:15 PM

Hi.
The above is pretty much the entire question but once again I thinking about
adding the Microsoft Bluetooth Explorer Mouse to my system to communicate
with my Ipaq. The question is does the mouse transceiver support the HFP
communication protocol. I've now gotten two different answers from MSFT and
their no specific information saying that the mouse transceiver will or
won't work with a HFP Headset???
Thanks in advance,
CES

More about : microsoft bluetooth explorer mouse transciever supp

Anonymous
September 11, 2004 4:48:35 PM

No.

Performance Centre (Pocket PC reviews):