Broadband adapter for DC to use with AOL broadband connect..

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

Does anyone know where to get a Dreamcast broadband adapter from for a
reasonable price? Also, will it work with AOL broadband?
I am based in the UK.

smc999 <stevenkronos@aol.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know where to get a Dreamcast broadband adapter from for a
> reasonable price? Also, will it work with AOL broadband?
> I am based in the UK.
These pop up on ebay every so often. AFAIK there aren't really any for sale
anymore. Be prepared to pay over $100 US for one. But if some out there knows
of a more reliable source, I love to know also.
--

Wing Wong.
Webpage: http://wing.ucc.asn.au

FAQs about me:
Is this related to homework?
Definately not
Are you and undergrad?
Yes
Are you looking for work and do you want to work for us?
Yes, but only if it pays.
Are you insane?
No, not at the moment.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sega-dreamcast (More info?)

check out gamestop.com. I see them listed there as backordered quite often, and
for far less than $100 - Maybe you'll get lucky and find one actually in stock.
Of course, I don't know if they'll ship overseas.

Bert