Java and bluetooth

Where I can find the aplication for Sony Ericsson T610 to chat via
bluetooth?
please help.

garus
3 answers Last reply
More about java bluetooth

    On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 19:45:06 +0200, Garus wrote:

    > Where I can find the aplication for Sony Ericsson T610 to chat via
    > bluetooth?
    > please help.

    Seeing as the SE t610 has a Bluetooth range of about 10 metres(line of
    sight), what would be the point ?

    Anyway, no there ain't a Bluetooth Java chat application for that handset.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

    Maybe i can find the mophun apllication to chat?I seen one game-they have a
    chat.

    garus
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    Garus Wrote:
    > Where I can find the aplication for Sony Ericsson T610 to chat via
    > bluetooth?
    > please help.
    >
    > garus
    Just to clarify - The T610 does NOT have Java Bluetooth API support.
    Not sure about mophun.

    --
    jtlim

Bluetooth Java Sony Ericsson