i forget my password that i setted for my acer laptop

More about : lost user password acer aspire laptop

Anonymous
October 5, 2011 7:36:14 PM

HA! You probally stole it!!! :) 
Score
a b G Storage
October 5, 2011 7:59:28 PM

Honestly, it's very unlikely that you'll get help cracking a password in these forums. There is no way to verify if you are the real owner of the laptop.
Score
Related resources
a b G Storage
October 5, 2011 8:16:24 PM

let's count the red flags:
first post ever (1) is regarding circumventing a password (2) on a laptop (3), very little detail (4) is given, the OP doesn't return to post again (5, as if he will), and the post contains spelling/grammatical/punctuation errors (6 to 8, crooks=stupid).
Score
October 5, 2011 8:22:22 PM

yeah this is crap and ready for the mod to close lol... probably some criminal trying to make use of their loot
Score
October 5, 2011 8:38:55 PM

LOL this made me chuckle. It is not like anyone in the right mind would help him, unless he responded and gave a good clear account of what happened.
Something like this:

I just stole a brand new Acer Laptop, and man is it looking good. All I need now is to reset the password, and I could sell it for so much! Yes!

Well... no one would help him anyway :D 
I think he would get farther searching google.
Score
October 5, 2011 9:01:19 PM

Lol we should link him to that Norton link on tomsguide. The software that takes a mugshot of the theif who stole it the second they log on.
Score
October 9, 2011 7:29:12 AM

I have read a tutorial titled:

How to Recover Acer Laptop Password or Reset Forgotten Acer Admin Password

Search the title via search engine, u may find it and get helpful suggestions from the tutorial!
Score
October 9, 2011 7:45:17 AM

^You do know that is against the forum policies/rules right? Just an fyi because how do we know its his laptop it could be stolen?
Score
a b D Laptop
a c 204 G Storage
October 9, 2011 12:29:00 PM

This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Score
!